12.17.2009

Officially in freak out mode.

I got a call from a LASIK/cataract center in NYC saying they've received my resume and they would like to set up an interview. Holy crap! It's not like I thought that wouldn't happen, but still...it's happened and now I feel crazy.

So January 8 at 1:00 will help determine a lot of things. I need this interview so I can get an idea of what kind of salary I'll be getting in New York. I need to know what kind of salary I'll be getting so that I can know how much money we can spend on an apartment. I need to know how much money we can spend on an apartment so that we can find an apartment. We need to find an apartment so that we can move already!

I don't mean to sound like I'm ready to move and don't care about what I'm leaving behind (because, believe me, it's very bittersweet). I just hate the preparation and having to deal with the unknown. I'm just ready to have it done and over with so that we can move forward.

January 8. 1:00

Please give me a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment