2.17.2013

No Poo Hair Washing - Day 2

This morning I woke up to normal hair. After letting it air dry just before going to bed last night, it was a little limp as usual (blow drying helps with that extra oomph my hair needs), but there was no weird texture and it wasn't extra oily either. 

Today I decided to go big or go home and proceeded to dye my hair a medium auburn. I have no idea how the no poo washing will affect it and no clue if the baking soda will make it fade. I've read so many articles about the affects of baking soda on dyed hair and everyone says something different, so I figured I'd see for myself. I went ahead and used the conditioner provided in the box, but don't plan to do anything else to my hair today. We'll see how everything looks tomorrow and go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment